Friday, November 22, 2013

Question 5.1 Concept testing

In what way might I make the Global online newspaper (GOnews) more user friendly website design.

Primary User Needs:
  • GOnews can adapt to all personal interests
  • GOnews is looking good
  • Mobile accessibility
  • GOnews is easy to use
  • GOnews Configuration is simple
My target audience is very wide - all people who read news. After talking to friends and family, I realize that minimalist design is optimal for this project. Also we need wide functional in configurations (filters to my interests, locations, stop words, etc). Most of people like to read news from PC, but many use mobile devices.  An ability to hide a political agitation (like in concept "C") can be only in configuration. Most of people don't need a button "hide political agitation" on the article.

So I need a mobile version of the site


 And desktop with more functions for interaction



Configuration page


No comments:

Post a Comment